Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday Track

Had a good day today... King Chef for lunch but more of that later...

Since it worked out so well last week I decided to do 400's again tonight.  One mile warmup, 10x400m with 200m RBI then a one mile cool down.  87, 83, 86, 88, 89, 87, 90, 88, 89, 87.   Not too bad really.  I felt the past two days tonight for certain but really conditions could not have been better tonight.  The breeze did kick up some and that was the 400m where I hit the 90.

Anyway.... back to Kings Chef... it made a second appearance on my first cool down lap after the 400's were done... guess I am  back to racing weight now!

Started watching Red vs. Blue on the Kindle the other night and it is just hilarious.  Maybe you have to be a geek to get it, I don't know.  Here is the first "episode" and a warning, there is coarse language.


No comments:

Post a Comment