Thursday, January 17, 2013

Today is the the day!


Today is the day I have been working so feverishly towards the past weeks.  Today I launched Tri Peaks Consulting, my life coaching company.

You can read more about my endeavor on the company's official blog page here at tripeaksconsulting.blogspot.com.

Also my webpage is a work in progress but the basics are there...  http://tripeaksconsulting.com

Right now my two biggest principles in finding this company and service, and making it work are  that I believe that if one does what one loves then it isn't work.  Secondly, do what you love and the rewards will follow.

I have always been most passionate about working with and helping people and it is time now that I put my years of education and training in that field to work as well!

So please take a gander at the website, check out the blog as there will lots of interesting material there and if you see my facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/TriPeaksConsulting please like is and share!

Time to go for a ride now while it is still warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment