Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tuesday

Yesterday was the big day. I finally had my appointment to remove the rest of the tooth that I broke in April and to get the implant in to get that ready to be crowned in a few months.  It takes a lot of time for it to heal and they want to ensure the implant grafts to the bone.  Everything went super smooth and I am doing nothing but resting and recovering the next two days so that should get a jump on the healing process. Four to six months wait not until I can get my new crown. 

Hell, I slept from 3:00 P.M. yesterday until 08:30 this morning so a huge amount of time.  If you ever get a prescription for Halcion...  go for it.  Wouldn't want make a habit of it but if you want to just not have to deal with the shit of the day then that is the way to go.  I am not taking anymore of my pain meds now as nothing really hurts at the moment and I hope it stays that way.

Broken tooth on the left (Had a root canal a while back) and the new implant on the right.  Looks like they wedged it into my skull good.



So I am enjoying these resting days... I had the race on Saturday, a  long-assed slog of  a fucking hike/run in Leadville on Sunday,  solid 1.5 hour ride on Monday and really solid run yesterday morning.  My legs were still feeling worked during the run so I am glad for the break.

Saturday I am tentative planning running the Venable - Comanche Lake Loop at least once if not two times.  It is down southwest of Westcliffe if anyone is interested in tagging along with me.  I plan on leaving the Springs zero-dark-early on Saturday morning to get down there and plan to come back later Saturday evening after getting something to eat before coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment