Monday, January 31, 2011

Made it Through January! 208.45 Miles Total

Made my mileage goal for January for a total of 208.45 miles. Better than last January where my total was only 150 and change. Unfortunately I think that this winter's non-storm but brutal cold that we are going to have this week is going to set me off for a slow start for February. I'd prefer a 50 mile week this week and then taking next week sort of off after the Hardrock drawing, regardless of how that goes for me.

Last check on the Hardrock Lottery... 596 applicants. Needless to say I am already looking past the drawing next weekend and tentatively planning my 2011 race schedule minus that trip to Silverton. It's crazy.

About 433 miles on my La Sportiva Fireblades so far. I really like them. On dirt and rock there isn't a better shoe. Ice/snow... not so much. Still would like to try a pair or Crosslites but CRC doesn't seem to carry them.

Not much else to add... I'll know more in about six days!

No comments:

Post a Comment