Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tough One

Warning:  Whiney Blog Entry.  Read at your own risk.

Tough six mile run today.  The run itself wasn't bad per se but having to do it through the fatigue of working these shifts made it tough.  Just one more night for this week and I am through it.  Progressive run on Thursday, a long ride on Friday, long run on Saturday and something easier I am sure on Sunday.

Broke away from the Paleo model in a huge way tonight.  Melissa and I went out for Chinese food for the first time since November.  My weight is low so I don't feel to bad about it but also with the work schedule being what it is I am having to do pretty much whatever it takes to get through day to day.

I miss BNL... hell, I miss 1997...





1 comment:

  1. I love that song and I hate it. It reminds me of the meltdown of a long relationship around when that song was popular, the searing pain that went with the loss and the wandering that followed. Best thing that ever happened to me though. It still lights a fire in me when I happen upon it in my iPod. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete