Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Track

Headed to the track earlier this afternoon than usual so I could get in at least a couple of laps in the daylight.  There were Deer everywhere.  The surprising part was there were two huge bucks but they were still in velvet.  Seems a little late for that.

Anyway, I think that things are solidifying in regards to my times on my 800's.  Regardless this is a good as it will get as my race is nine days away.  I will do one more track workout on Thursday and I think that I will do 200's that night for something different than the dreaded 400's.

Standard Tuesday night workout for me... One mile warm up, 6 x 800m with 200m RBI and then a one mile cool down. 3:11, 3:10, 3:13, 3:13, 3:14, 3:08.  I really pushed on that last one and it only felt like I sort of eased up maybe a touch on the last turn but then I really tried to accelerate through the straightaway.

Explains a lot, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment