Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Shameless Plea For Money! :)


Hello Everyone! The Summit for Life is only two weeks away! The past two years I have participated and raised money for the Chris Klug Foundation's Summit for Life Race up Aspen Mountain. This year I will not be able to participate because of scheduling conflicts. If you support organ and tissue donor awareness and you have contributed to my fund raising efforts in the past, I ask that you please consider sponsoring my friend Lori Kret who is doing this event this year. I would really appreciate it, especially since I can not be a part of it this year. Thanks!

1 comment:


  1. The Nike Roshe Run Shoe only Cost $22,which is designed with a cushy midsole and premium upper for running-inspired comfort and athletic style for everyday wear.
    Nike Roshe Run Womens Black White Women shoes
    Nike Roshe Run London flower art series Sapphire blue lovers sho
    Nike Roshe Run Mesh London floral light grey lovers shoes
    http://www.sportshoestyle.com

    ReplyDelete